Mailing list

Souscrivez à notre mailing list

Mailing Lists

Global map of underground core domination

Plus d'informations
il y a 13 ans 2 mois - il y a 13 ans 2 mois #42436 par Teknoaidi
Salut underground core freaks! It's time to make our global family even more united :)

Bass Distortion Zine is making its travel guide even better, so y’all can get a more concrete view of the global domination of underground core. I’ve now added a Google map that lists local crews and also artists/djs if they are pioneers in their area:

maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=fi&ms...125&z=1&source=embed

Alt. link: bassdistortion.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/...und-core-domination/

It’s still lacking a lot, so if you want to help out you can make submissions here, in travel guide’s comment section or by pm'ing or e-mailing me.

The format for the submission is:
Country abbreviation (for example FR) - city (if the crew organizes in multiple cities, if possible, choose the one where the most parties are held) - crew/artist/dj name (also use “live” if the artist is performing and “label” if the crew is also involved with releases)
Url or e-mail (this is optional, but preferred)

For countries with bigger scenes it’s a must that the crews are dedicated to underground/less-commercial styles (see BDZ guidelines ), but if it’s a country with a small scene and there are no underground crews there, it’s ok as long as it’s not purely mainstream hardcore/partycore/etc.

Looking forward to lots of submissions!
Dernière édition: il y a 13 ans 2 mois par Teknoaidi.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 13 ans 2 mois - il y a 13 ans 2 mois #42449 par gringho
yeahhh, it's a great idea :)
i support you ;) i'll go to speak about the family map in the north of france and belgium.
Dernière édition: il y a 13 ans 2 mois par gringho.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.106 secondes