Mailing list

Souscrivez à notre mailing list

Mailing Lists

new blog for core and related music...

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 2 mois #43444 par Low Entropy
hello everyone,
i started a new blog for core and other electronic styles, including acidcore, doomcore, space ambient, etc.

i'll post there links to interesting music i found that has been put online by producers on their soundcloud/youtubes/webpages, live clips, or links to new artists, etc, so no illegal downloads...

it has the lovely address

experimentalelectronicsandothermusic.blogspot.com/

btw don't expect a fancy design or something like that for the blog. ;)

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 11 mois #43606 par Low Entropy
plenty of new updates on the blog in the meantime :cheer:

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 10 mois #43655 par Low Entropy
the blog now celebrated its 250th post.
time for a little survey:
so far the blog focused mostly on three things: core and related music, techno/electro (like minimum syndikat, blackmass plastics) and dark ambient / soundscape.
which one of those would you like to read more?

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 7 mois #43762 par Low Entropy
Time for a little interaction.

It's time for YOU to give feedback. Or rather, it'd be cool if you did. If you want to give feedback, post it below, or message me.

First, as you know, the blog is about multiple styles. I already did a survey on this (Techno/Acid and Dark Ambient were the clear winners), but it was limited to 3 styles, so I'd like to know if there is any other style you would like to see more in this blog (Doomcore? Experimental? New wave? Electronic Blues maybe?).

Second, at first I posted music for each artist seperatedly, than last month I started posting batches of music related to various genres with multiple artists each time, now I'm back at single artists again. Which method would you prefer? Maybe even something different to that?

Third, I post mostly music on this blog, but also sometimes text entrys like the "Upcoming Artist Of The Moment" category etc.. Lately I didn't post much on this subject. Would you like to see more text entrys (such as rankings, artist features, background information, etc.)?

Fourth, this blog has already a lot of viewers, but it would be cool if it had even more, to spread the music and the artists featured on this blog even further. So, if you know a place where I could promote the blog or anything like this (of course without spamming or methods like that!), let me know.

Fifth, is there anything else you want to see on this blog?

Cheers,
Soenke / Low Entropy

Temps de génération de la page : 0.098 secondes